HOW TO USE THIS DIRECTORY
- Each project is categorized by the provinces of Orellana, Pastaza and Morona Santiago. Each region offers a diversity of culture and activities.
- Listed in the directory, you will find the website, a short description (hover over link), and it’s location
- The directory is open to new submissions, the more the merrier! Submissions can be made by filling out or New Submissions form here.
- Below you will find our volunteer blog which can be used as a guide and resource for researching your volunteer work!
https://www.ecuadorecovolunteer.com/tour-item/shiwiar-amazon-community/ (PASTAZA, ECUADOR)
http://semilladeselva.org/ (PASTAZA, ECUADOR)
https://www.zanjarajuno.org/ (PASTAZA, ECUADOR)
https://amazontraveltours.com/destination/shuar-cultural-center/ (ORELLANA, ECUADOR)
https://www.ecuadorecovolunteer.com/tour-item/shuar-amazon-community/ (MORONA SANTIAGO, ECUADOR)
http://losjaguareszoo.wixsite.com/losjaguareszoo (MORONA SANTIAGO, ECUADOR)
Volunteer Amazonia Disclaimer
- Volunteer Amazonia does not manage volunteers, but we provide information to directly contact volunteer projects from our Project Directory.
- This website was created by volunteers for volunteers to help facilitate researching the high amount of options for volunteer opportunities in Ecuador, primiarily focusing on safety, social responsibility and sustainability.
- All programs on this site have been evaluated according to the Volunteer Amazonia Safety Requirements and Standards (Read document here).
- Volunteer Amazonia has a zero tolerance policy for scams, sexual abuse, and violation of human rights. Any reports can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business (3)
- Creative Fields (1)
- News (3)
- Uncategorized (1)